Get "Pet Tutor BLU" app and install:
- Apple(iOS) : Go to Apple app store.
- Android : Request pre-release version from Pet Tutor® customer care(Support@PetTutor.Biz)
Connecting "Pet Tutor BLU" app to feeder:
- FIRST start the app.
- Press Begin Training (the next screen shows Connect Devices at the top)
- THEN after you see Connect Devices turn feeder ON.
- The feeder ICON will appear with a checkmark on the right--press the gray checkmark. The checkmark should turn green(connected). You may need to: name the feeder, press more than once to get a green checkmark(connected).
- Press Start Training
- Press Feed and the feeder should trigger a dispense.
- Make sure the phone's Bluetooth is ON in the phone settings.
- Disconnect a previously connected phone/tablet if you are trying to connect from a 2nd phone/tablet(only one phone or tablet can connect at time).
- In a rare case another Bluetooth device may conflict with the Pet Tutor app(ex. Bluetooth headset). Just disconnect that other device if this could be the case.
- If you are having difficulty close the app(stop it from running), turn off the feeder and repeat steps 1-6.
- Do NOT install "Pet Tutor RT". That is for models shipped before 2018.
- Still need help? Contact customer care Support@PetTutor.Biz
On pages 7-9 are the pictures of how to connect
User guides and videos:
Customer Care and Support